Below are some of the reasons why you should invest in air duct cleaning services. Read on to find out!
Increases Air Flow
Improves Effectiveness of Air Conditioning Systems
- How Do You Prepare For Air Duct Cleaning?
- Eliminate the clutter.
- Check out your furnace and A/C units.
- Keep your pets safe and secure.
- Do a walk-through with the contractors.
- How Long Does It Take For Air Duct Cleaning?
- How Often Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
It would help if you had your air ducts cleaned by professionals every three to five years. For all your air duct cleaning services, contact Ugly Duct Cleaning.
Ugly Duct Cleaning offers superior air duct cleaning services. Our professionals are skilled in servicing air ducts and the ideal approaches to disinfect them.
Here are the steps we take in making sure that your air ducts are completely clean:
- Inside air handler and coils
- Supply and return plenums
- Supply and return trunk lines
- All supply and return lines
- Boots, registers, and grills
- Bacterial treatment throughout the entire system to combat COVID-19 (surface and fogging)
- Sealed as needed
For all your air duct cleaning needs, visit our office or get in touch with us today to schedule a free appointment!